Recipe Serves: 5-6
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
97% Lean Ground Beef(or ground turkey)
Garlic Cloves, minced
Fresh Basil, chopped
- In large skillet heat olive oil, garlic and basil on medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is golden brown. Add in ground beef and cook, stirring frequently until brown. Add pasta sauce, keep warm and Set aside.
- Wash zucchini, chop top and bottom edges off and discard. Spiralize zucchini using a spiralizer.
Alternative: cut zucchini into small strips using a potato peeler.
- Place zucchini into a strainer and allow water to drip out for 5-7 minutes.
- Place zucchini into a separate skillet and heat on medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes or until warm. Discard excess water.
- Top cooked zucchini noodles with meat sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Calories: 275; Protein: 17g; Carbohydrates: 24g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Total Sugar: 15g; Added Sugar: 1g; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 57mg; Calcium: 101mg; Potassium: 848mg; Sodium: 510mg; Iron: 3mg