Recipe Serves: 4
Serving Size: 1 skewer
Bell Pepper, cut into squares
Summer squash, sliced
Red onion, cut into squares
Balsamic dressing, fat free
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- On metal or wood skewers, thread on the various vegetables.
- Brush the vegetables lightly with the balsamic dressing.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then rotate skewers 180° and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Have additional balsamic dressing for dipping, serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 75; Protein: 2g; Carbohydrates: 16g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Total Sugar: 9g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Calcium: 39mg; Potassium: 360mg; Sodium: 11mg; Iron: 1mg