Recipe Serves: 4-5
Serving Size: 1-2 Wraps
Cabbage (Napa or Purple), shredded
Hummus (any flavor)
Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- Place chopped cabbage, carrots, bell pepper strips, and cilantro on separate plates.
- Dip rice paper in water to make the rice paper flexible.
- Rub 1 table spoon of hummus onto rice paper.
- Put even amounts of cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, and cilantro onto rice paper. Top with small amount of lime juice.
- Fold all ingredients together into the rice paper and Enjoy!
Calories: 122; Protein: 3g; Carbohydrates: 24g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Total Sugar: 3g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Calcium: 25mg; Potassium: 221mg; Sodium: 119mg; Iron: 1mg