Recipe Serves: 4
Serving Size: 1, 4oz breast
Skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
Chicken rub, as desired
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Put raw chicken on a plate and squeeze lime juice over chicken. Rub both sides of chicken in your desired grill rub.
- While chicken is cooking on grill, begin to make the avocado drizzle.
- In a blender, combine avocado and chicken broth. Blend until smooth.
- Once chicken is cooked to your preference, using a cup with a spout, drizzle a small amount of avocado on top of your chicken. Enjoy!
Calories: 173; Protein: 28g; Carbohydrates: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Total Sugar: 0g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 71mg; Calcium: 19mg; Potassium: 365mg; Sodium: 369mg; Iron: 1mg