Recipe Serves: 6
Serving Size: 1, 4oz Burger
Canned Green Chiles, Diced
Panko Bread Crumbs
- Blend green chilies, garlic and spices until smooth.
- In a bowl mix ground turkey, green chili puree and Panko bread crumbs.
- With Hands, mold the mixture into 4oz burgers.
- Heat non-stick skillet to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cook each burger while covered to desired preference.
- Top with tomato, red onion avocado, wrap in lettuce, and enjoy!
Quick Tip: These are also great on the grill!
Calories: 143; Protein: 13g; Carbohydrates: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Total Sugar: 1g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 54mg; Calcium: 40mg; Potassium: 192mg; Sodium: 147mg; Iron: 2mg